Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Things I Will Not Name My Children

  • Rasputina Lombardo
  • Gazebo Lombardo
  • Appliance Matt Lombardo
  • Three daughters: Cervix, Labia, and Mulva
  • Sir Satan
  • Sydney the Crusher
  • Electra Lombardo
  • Babushka Lombardo
  • Unlimited Warrantee Lombardo
  • Bootcut Lombardo
  • Desi Arnez Lombardo
  • Shave Cream Lombardo
  • Drool Bib Lombardo
  • Hayley Is Just Sitting Here, Laughing And Shaking Her Head Lombardo
  • Collaborative Typing Lombardo
  • Meh Shuggah Lombardo
  • Pink Slip Lombardo
  • Rap King Lombardo
  • Hubcap Billy Lombardo
  • Hyper Text Markup Lombardo
  • Crappy Bargain Lombardo
  • LemurFace Lombardo
  • Fresh Mint Lombardo
  • Tire Reinforcement Lombardo
  • Lumbar Jack Lombardo
  • Old Smokey Lombardo
  • Lombardo Robinson and Lombardo
  • Milk Jug Lombardo
  • Miley
  • Perspicacity Lombardo
  • Lumpy Oatmeal Lombardo
  • Jesus Lombardo
  • Frank
  • Ohai Kthxbye Lombardo
  • Potato Famine Lombardo
  • Shitload Lombardo
  • Tony
  • Megatron (via @Parsons)
  • Artificial Banana Flavoring (via @Parsons)
  • No Purchase Necessary (via @Parsons)
  • Lady Gaga Lombardo (@Parsons)
  • Specimen Lombardo

12 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    I beg you to add Vienna and Seren to the list. She doesn't know what she's doing; she's a madwoman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ke$ha Lombardo. *cringe*

    DON'T DO IT MIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NAME IT ALBUS SEVERUS! DO ITTTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally really like Bootcut Lombardo and Pink Slip Lombardo... I think those should be taken off the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, my mother hit me for suggesting that I'd name my first son "William Leonard".

    It doesn't help that despite those being family names, she knew without being told that it was for Shatner, Nimoy, and McCoy, M.D. Indeed, there are days when I suspect I may have been named for Captain Kirk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite like JAMES TIBERIUS LOMBARDO

    And of course we've already mentioned CHEWBACCA and PLANKTON

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about "Gaetano Alberto"?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dunno, Hyper Text Markup Lombardo sounds pretty promising :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, Gazebo Lombardo and Sydney the Crusher are kinda cute.

    ReplyDelete